Monday, April 27, 2009

"breakdancing"

So for some reason last night Jordan and I decided to learn some breakdance moves. It was quite the experience and now I am super sore! BUT.. it was fun! We did the "six-step" .. which i cannot do.. but I can do the cool kick thing that can happen in the middle! This funny dance that I can do the steps really well, but apparently look ridiculous! A couple freezes (I have a picture of one to the left!) and I tried about a million handstands. My goal in life is to be able to put my hat on while in a handstand. I did it a couple times, but I don't look very smooth yet. It's coming!

Also.. Kaitlin and I did the worm some. We both go in opposite directions, so it looks cool when we do it together. The first time I did it I WHACKED my chin on the ground (not fun) but it got better. This video didn't really work because the memory ran out before we were done... but this is the VERY beginning of us doing the worm.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test, is only a test. If this were your mom writing a message you would probably never read it. Good luck to you in your new life. God bless!
Maribel Vincenty