Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Master's Graduation

So this May I graduated with my Master of Education. Yay! It's so strange to be done with school. This last semester was pretty rough to get through, I was not into doing school work or going to classes :). I was happy to find out that I did get straight A's though.

I decided not to walk for graduation, but I still celebrated! The week after I was done with classes, my friends from school and I did a few fun things. For one we went to Lake Wauburg which was a blast. We went canoeing and played volleyball. We were there almost all day, which was great. We also went to Grad Bash (the picture of Allison, Isaiah and I is from that). At grad bash we got food, participated in a raffle (which none of us won !!), got pictures with Alberta, and had fun with friends. My friend Megan threw a graduation party that the girls in the cohort and other friends all celebrated at (the picture of Jordan and I is from the party).



One of my favorite parts of graduating was that as a cohort we all got matching shirts. They were very cute. They have a sketch of Norman (our home for 3 years) on the back. Very cute. Below is a picture from Stan took a group of us out to dinner as a treat for helping take care of Isaiah. It was so sweet of him, though completely unnecessary. We all love Isaiah and just spending time with him is payment enough. I was lucky enough to have that little boy sit with me during dinner too. :)

On one of our "reading days" the girls and I went arount the University taking pictures in our caps and gowns (and ugly hoods because we're Masters now ha). That was a great way to sum up the five years. While we were out walking around in the hot sun we stopped at The Swamp for a very appropriate lunch.

1 comments:

Meg said...

Yay! Comments :)