Sunday, May 17, 2009

My New Place!!

So, it is now official, I am moved into my new place. On May 9, my dad came all the way from Okinawa to help me move out to Palm Coast. As I posted before, I recently got a job in Daytona and the Flagler county area. I start my job tomorrow! My dad, my brother and Jordan all helped me move my stuff out here. We did it in a day and it went pretty smoothly. Thanks boys!

I knew when I visited the place to pick it out, that I liked it, but as I have been here for a week it is so much bigger and nicer than I even remember. Even with all of my furniture and things in the place it still looks sparce in areas. I'm not complaining.
Well I just wanted to post some pictures of the place and the week since people have been hassling me for them.
First, these are a few pictures from a restaurant we ate at on the beach and playing at the beach.
And now a bunch of pictures of my new place :)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay!!! I love it

Meg said...

is that the spare bedroom or yours? and WHY is jfunk wearing my shirt? :)

A and A said...

I love your new place! It looks so spacious and nice! If your in Daytona that means your only 30 min from Melbourne, thats where I grew up!

Allison Joy said...

thanks guys! I do like my place. You all need to come visit it and ME soon.
And Meghan, your shirts get around. I don't know why you can't just keep them under control :)

MyerGirl said...

wow! I LOVE IT! Looks like fun! Dakota says she wants to visit!

Meg said...

we need some new posts! how bout you tell us about your 17 jobs? its not like you are busy! :)